CHEF DE PARTIE, PIKES WINERY, CLARE,S.A.
$60K – $65K
Slate Restaurant, at the award winning Pikes Wines Tasting Room and Brewery in the beautiful
Clare Valley, are looking for a qualified Chef de Partie to start ASAP
At Slate they offer a Modern Australian menu featuring simple, yet delicious dishes.
They showcase the best local produce from in and around the region, with seasonal fruits and vegetables from their own
kitchen garden featuring in most dishes.
Slate offers an exceptional work/life balance for a hospitality professional, with a standard work
week of 38 hours, 5 days per week with limited evening functions or additional hours required:
• Mainly lunch time service
• Only the occasional evening function or event
Skills and experience
• Strong passion for food and desire to utilize local seasonal produce.
• Ability to work effectively, efficiently and clean, in a small team environment.
• Ensuring kitchen products meet the highest standards of quality.
• Organising produce and ensuring strict adherence to food hygiene regulations and stock rotation.
• Demonstrate cooking skill and efficiency towards produce and preparations.
• Establishing strong relationships with staff in other areas of the business, including managers and front of house teams.
• Commitment to weekend work and be a part of a flexible roster with the Head Chef and other kitchen staff.
• Formal culinary qualification preferred
• Self-motivated, team orientated, have a friendly and cheerful manner and a willingness to learn.
Pikes winery can assist with finding temporary accommodation and suitable long-term housing for the successful candidate.
For more information on this property please visit https://www.pikeswines.com.au
To apply, please send your current resume, a cover letter introducing yourself,
and 3 check-able referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adrian Grant on 0401641918 for more information.