HEAD CHEF, ST KILDA BEACH HOTEL, ST KILDA, S.A.
The wonderful St Kilda hotel located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide is looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to start ASAP.
– Develop a menu that suits the venue and is aligned with the direction of our Brand
– Manage budget and costings for the menu and labour, meeting budget targets and accurately reporting the costings to management.
– Uphold a high standard of safety and sanitation processes in the kitchen and maintain a highly organised and clean kitchen, cool room and storeroom.
– Manage kitchen rosters and delegate tasks to kitchen staff, relating to meal preparation, cooking and cleaning.
– Work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of service and product to our guests and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion.
Experience and skills required:
– 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory role.
– Creativity and skill in the kitchen, and a desire to keep up with industry trends and new concepts.
– Demonstrated ability to manage food quality, with exposure to financial budgets, food and labour costs.
– Proven ability to develop function menus, including group banquets and canapé menus.
– Outstanding communication, organisation and leadership skills.
– Have a ‘hands on’ approach to management and day to day duties, leading by example.
To apply, please send your current resume, a cover letter introducing yourself,
and 3 check-able referees to email@example.com or call Adrian Grant on 0401641918 for more information.