FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER, BARMERA HOTEL/MOTEL, BARMERA, S.A
Casual to start (with the opportunity of Full Time for the right person)
(Food & Beverage Attendant Grade 3, Hospitality Industry general Award 2020)
The Barmera Hotel Motel is conveniently located near Barmera’s Lake Bonney is one of South Australia’s most popular aquatic playgrounds, attracting yachting enthusiasts, water-skiers, windsurfers and kite surfers, as well as having some excellent safe swimming areas for the family.
The Hotel Motel offers two restaurants, four bars, gaming area and various accommodation options with a swimming pool, barbecue area and off-street parking for guests.
This amazing property is looking for an experienced Front of house manager to start ASAP
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED BY THE CANDIDATE.
The Front of House Manager will have a positive attitude & a dedication to their work.
They will oversee operations in the Dining Room, ensuring outstanding customer service every time & lead a team to provide a superior dining experience.
This role is for a person who is prepared to roll their sleeves up and assist as needed.
• Previous experienced in a similar role
• Excellent social & communication skills
• A talent for conflict resolution, with the ability to resolve customer queries & complaints in a professional manner
• Strong organisational & leadership skills
• Good time management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work under pressure, whilst providing positive support & leadership to the team
• Attention to detail
• Professional work ethic
• Must be able to manage a team & also work autonomously
• Coordinate Front of House Operations
• Create rosters in line with dining & function needs
• Work with Management to ensure objectives are achieved
• Organise & work functions
Short term accommodation is available to start and would suit travelling couples as we also have a Head chef position available.
For more information on this property please visit www.barmerahotel.com.au
To apply, please send your current resume, a cover letter introducing yourself, and 3 check-able referees to email@example.com or call Adrian Grant on 0401641918 for more information.