HEAD CHEF, ANCHORAGE HOTEL,VICTOR HARBOR,S.A.
$55K to $70K depending on previous experience as a Head chef.
A leisurely one hour drive from Adelaide via the wine region of McLaren Vale and on the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula tourist drive,
The Anchorage Hotel is the very popular destination for a leisurely overnight stay on the way to world renowned Kangaroo Island or for several nights as a base to visit other seaside and tourist locations situated around the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Previous experience as Head Chef in a very busy hotel or pub would be highly desirable.
Onsite accommodation is available to the successful candidate.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality and professionalism.
• Ability to instruct, train, motivate, mentor and guide kitchen staff.
• Ability to monitor customer needs and introduce or recommend changes.
• Ability to monitor, purchase and control stock.
• Ability to cost menus and food products so that competitive pricing is maintained whilst achieving a satisfactory profit margin.
• Ability to communicate effectively and establish rapport with patrons and FOH staff.
• Ability to deal with questions and complaints efficiently and effectively whilst maintaining good customer relations.
For more information on this property please visit www.anchoragehotel.com.au
To apply, please send your current resume, a detailed cover letter introducing yourself and skills with 3 check-able referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adrian on 0401 641 918 for more information.